Scientists seek rare species survivors amid Australia flames Lights inside SMX hall flicker as Duterte rants vs Ayala, Pangilinan anew Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) refuted Matthysse’s observation, saying that he has a lot more to give in the ring.“That is what I am trying to prove this coming July 15, that Manny Pacquiao is not yet done in boxing,” said Pacquiao, who hasn’t fought since losing his World Boxing Organization welterweight title to Australian Jeff Horn in Brisbane last year.Though he hasn’t knocked out an opponent since 2009, when he stopped Miguel Cotto in the 12th round, Pacquiao said if he sees a chance to finish Matthysse, he’ll do so to prove that he’s still capable of taking on the current toasts of boxing like Ukrainian WBO super featherweight titlist Vasyl Lomachenko.Pacquiao and Matthysse will leave for Kuala Lumpur Friday night, where they will hold another press conference for the fight card jointly undertaken by Pacquiao’s MP Promotions and Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions.Asked about the status of his longtime coach Freddie Roach, Pacquiao said he’s leaving the door open for the Hall of Famer.ADVERTISEMENT In fight vs corruption, Duterte now points to Ayala, MVP companies as ‘big fish’ Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard PLAY LIST 02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player award For the Matthysse fight, however, it looks like Buboy Fernandez has the inside track to be the main corner man. —ROY LUARCASports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Jo Koy draws ire for cutting through Cebu City traffic with ‘wang-wang’ Philippine senator and boxing hero Manny Pacquiao, left, and Argentine WBA welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse pose for photographers during a press conference in Manila, Philippines on Wednesday, April 18, 2018. The two are scheduled to fight on July 15, in a World Boxing Association welterweight title fight in Malaysia. (AP Photo/Aaron Favila)He still holds Manny Pacquiao in high esteem, but Lucas Matthysse thinks the Filipino ring icon is no longer the fearsome warrior that sowed terror in the ring the past decade.And as such, the Argentine feels confident that he will emerge victorious when they tangle for his World Boxing Association welterweight crown on July 15 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.ADVERTISEMENT MOST READ P16.5-M worth of aid provided for Taal Volcano eruption victims — NDRRMC Volcano watch: Island fissures steaming, lake water receding Truck driver killed in Davao del Sur road accident ‘Stop romanticizing Pinoy resilience’ Fact is, Matthysse intends to send Pacquiao into retirement by knocking out the 39-year-old eight-division world champion.“Honestly, he’s still very good, but since the knockout of (Juan Manuel) Marquez,” I think he’s not the same fighter anymore,” said Matthysse during Wednesday’s press conference launching “Champion vs Champion” at City of Dreams Manila.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSGinebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup titleSPORTSAfter winning title, time for LA Tenorio to give back to Batangas folkSPORTSTim Cone, Ginebra set their sights on elusive All-Filipino crownClad in a Barong Tagalog, the 35-year-old Matthysse, regarded as a knockout artist, refused to be cowed by Pacquiao’s sterling credentials as multiple champion, three-time Fighter of the Year, and Fighter of the Decade.“Sure, Manny has won so many titles… I (have) only won one title. I am not going to give it up. I will die for it if I have to,” said Matthysse, who has stopped 36 of his 39 victims against only four losses. “I will defend this title to the death.” LATEST STORIES Verdadero Palaro’s fastest; Calabarzon sweeps 100 meters Green group flags ‘overkill’ use of plastic banderitas in Manila Sto. Niño feast View comments Don’t miss out on the latest news and information.
in order to speed up the preparatory work for the construction of the new campus of Qinghai Normal University project, to ensure the smooth construction of the project, September 12th, vice governor Ma Shunqing to the new campus of Qinghai Normal University research, and held on-site office meeting, listen to the report on the progress of the construction of the new campus, and the relevant work arrangements.
Ma Shunqing fully affirmed by relevant departments actively, and promote the construction of new campus project achievements, and in the next step in the construction to be completed on schedule, the Sea Lake Road North Road land acquisition, and delivery of road construction, the relevant departments to carry out strict detailed audit on three land the construction cost of road. The new campus building 6 student apartment building has completed the preliminary design review, the relevant departments to effectively grasp the particularity and importance and social impact of the project, pre qualification of bidding enterprises, selection of construction enterprises aroused ability, technical strength and comprehensive construction ability of the implementation of the new campus construction project.
Ma Shunqing stressed that the University New Campus project from beginning to end all the formalities and procedures for examination and approval must be standardized and orderly, natural gas pipeline, power line line to shift work to a deadline, seriously do the preparatory work to ensure that electricity is started, the new campus construction and normal construction. (author: Li Xin)