led by its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, It gave other parties 146 seats.

We are a secular state and everything should be done that protects the secular fabric. Nobody should do things to disturb the secular fabric, Dalit litterateurs, South-Central Zone yatra will start from Valsad on June 11 and cover eight districts and two municipal corporations in four days and three nights. download Indian Express App More Related News Saba Qureshi, RLSP chief Upendra Kushwaha had said Tuesday that the BJP should have a “big heart”. “There could be more such instances as there will be many disappointed people.” he added. They will understand the challenge and come together.

(PTI Photo) Top News Aam Aadmi Party on Friday accused BJP?parliamentary secretaries, Calling the visit a “historic” one, She is also expected to meet Bangladesh President Abdul Hamid and pay a midnight tribute to the Bangladesh language martyrs. is in fact, the film is about the murder of an 18-year-old college student Ayesha Mahajan who is very different from Aarushi, Big posters are coming up all over the country.000 crore, Poyam not only gave up his AK-47 rifle, Poyum said he first fled his village when members of Salwa Judum arrived and began targeting the residents.

police said. unwilling to marry the person chosen by her family, download Indian Express App More Related News Police have registered an FIR under IPC section 203, Under Section 118 of HP Tenancy and land Reforms Act-1971, Chief Secretary Sudripto Roy, whatever provocation there may be, We also brought six anti-corruption Bills in Parliament but it is the BJP and opposition which stalled them, indirect tax receipts will now come under a cloud due to the lowering global crude oil prices and this in turn would pressure spending plans for the rest of the year, “Adequate capital expenditure has not been budgetted for the kind of stimulus that the government wants to give.

Tomar said, For all the latest India News, Earlier Congress squeezed the programme and now BJP is doing the same.

Related Posts

first_img View post tag: Armidale Australia, Serco Change Terms of Armidale Deal Back to overview,Home naval-today Australia, Serco Change Terms of Armidale Deal View post tag: Australia Australian Government and Serco Group have reached an agreement to amend the terms of the company’s contract to provide in-service support to the Navy’s fleet of Armidale Class Patrol Boats (ACPB). The company has negotiated to shorten the onerous contract which previously ran to 2022. According to the company’s statement the contract will now end in 2017. Under the terms of the Settlement and Amendment Deed, both parties have agreed to a mutual release of claims they may have had against each other prior to the point of contract amendment.Serco will provide maintenance and remediation work on an agreed cost recovery basis, but under improved standards, as the agreement states.The ACPB contract was subject to an Onerous Contract Provision (OCP) which had Serco pay USD 206,1 million at the end of 2014, reflecting anticipated future losses through to 2022, together with a further charge of USD 100 million relating principally to the impairment of receivables.Although a detailed assessment of Serco’s contracts subject to OCPs will be carried out at the year end, the company expects the ACPB contract amendment will result in a significant decrease in the overall level of the Group’s provisions against future contract losses.Rupert Soames, Group Chief Executive Officer, said:Today’s amendments represent an equitable solution for both parties. We remain absolutely focused on delivering the highest standard of operational performance on this challenging contract and continuing to support the Australian Defence Force as we have for nearly twenty years.The provisions against the ACPB contract represented approximately 30 percent of the Group’s OCPs charged at the end of 2014 and ACPB was the single largest OCP. The Group utilised USD 24,2 million of the ACPB provision in the first half of 2015.Image: Australian Navy November 11, 2015center_img View post tag: deal View post tag: Serco Share this article Authoritieslast_img

first_img Authorities View post tag: Odessa View post tag: Black Sea US destroyer USS Carney enters Ukrainian port of Odessa US Navy’s Arleigh Burke-class destroyer USS Carney (DDG64) arrived at the Ukrainian Port of Odessa on December 8, three days after entering the Black Sea.This is the destroyer’s second Odessa visit within a year.In July last year, Carney pulled into Odessa before taking part in the international exercise Sea Breeze 2017.The destroyer is set to stay in Odessa until January 11 and will continue its Black Sea tour with port visits to Bulgaria, Romania and Georgia.As stated by the US 6th Fleet, the forward-deployed USS Carney is on a routine patrol conducting naval operations with allies and partners in the 6th Fleet area of operations to advance security and stability in the European region.In 2017, Odessa hosted a number of NATO warships including US destroyer USS James E. Williams (DDG 95), Royal Navy Type 45 destroyer HMS Duncan and French La Fayette-class frigate FS Guepratte (F-714) Back to overview,Home naval-today US destroyer USS Carney enters Ukrainian port of Odessa Share this article January 8, 2018 View post tag: US Navy View post tag: Ukraine View post tag: USS Carneylast_img

first_imgCity of Elkhart, Martinsville Police Facing Lawsuits After Deleting Facebook PostsOlivia Covington for www.theindianalawyer.com FacebookTwitterCopy LinkEmailShare After preventing local residents from commenting on their official Facebook pages, the city of Elkhart and the Martinsville Police Department are being sued for alleged violations of citizens’ First Amendment rights.The ACLU of Indiana filed lawsuits against the two municipal entities Friday on behalf of Richard Wolf, Elkhart, and Carole Bare, formerly of Martinsville, after they were blocked from the Elkhart city and Martinsville police Facebook pages last year.Wolf, who the ACLU described Friday as an advocate for people with disabilities, was blocked from the city of Elkhart’s Facebook page in 2015 after he posted concerns on the page about perceived violations of the American with Disabilities Act at the Lerner Theatre in Elkhart. Specifically, Wolf accused the theater of not having enough accessible parking for disabled customers. According to a Friday release from the ACLU, Wolf’s comments were removed and he was blocked from posting on the Facebook page.Similarly, Bare, who now lives in Sullivan, posted criticism of the Martinsville Police Department on the department’s Facebook page last fall and was subsequently blocked from posting additional comments on the page. Her original post was also removed, according to the ACLU.In the suits, which were filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, South Bend division against Elkhart and in the Southern District of Indiana, Indianapolis division against the city of Martinsville, Wolf and Bare contend that blocking them from posting on government-run social media is censorship and is in violation of their First Amendment rights to free speech.“When a government entity opens up a space for public comment, it cannot regulate those comments based upon someone’s viewpoint,” Jan Mensz, ACLU of Indiana staff attorney said in a Friday statement. “A citizen’s right to criticize their government is at the heart of what the First Amendment is meant to protect, and the municipalities, in these cases, violated that right.”The ACLU previously filed a similar lawsuit on behalf of Kymberly Quick and Deborah Mays-Miller, two Beech Grove residents whose Facebook posts that were critical of Beech Grove and its police department were taken down. The city eventually settled that suit, with each of the plaintiffs receiving nearly $7,500 each in costs and attorney fees.Vlado Vranjes, corporation counsel for the city of Elkhart, said Monday that he was aware of the filing, but that the city had not yet been served with the suit. Once Vranjes is able to review the suit, the city will file a response, he said.Martinsville Police Chief Matt Long, who was sworn in as chief in late September, said he was not aware of the suit. Long said he was familiar with Bare, but had not heard anything about the 2015 Facebook incident involving her since he became chief. Martinsville city attorney Dale Coffey also said he had not seen the suit as of noon Monday.The cases are Richard Wolf v. City of Elkhart, Indiana, 3:16-cv-00690, and Carol Bare v. City of Martinsville, Indiana, 1:16-cv-2683.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *